cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC Integration.

shwetha.sanjeev
Level 1
Level 1

I am new to Unified Communications. I wanted to integrate CUPC in to my application. From where i can start with ?

Please guide me.

5 Replies 5

mszymcza
Level 1
Level 1

Can you please guide me on development environment ? i mean how to start the development ?

pgandech
Level 4
Level 4

Cisco Unified Personal Communicator is a unified communications desktop client that brings together most commomnly used Cisco unified communications capabilities (such as integrated softphone, mid call control features, presence, instant messaging, conferencing, messaging, and video) into one interface to enable real-time collaboration from a PC or a Mac. To extend similar Cisco unified communications services to another application you have a couple of options. You can either leverage a variety of Cisco Unified Communications API's to extend specific unified communications services that you desire to your application or alternatively you can take advantage of Cisco Unified Application Environment to extend a broad set of services. Click here to access developer resources (such as wikis, forums, downloads, documentation etc) for Cisco Unified Application Environment.

Hi pgandech,

thanks very much for you reply. I got a very good understanding from your post about the various ways that i can adopt.. One thing i wanted to let you know that I cannot use CUAE as the development environment because it again need some license. So i can only go with Cisco Unified Communications API's . My primary aim is to develope an application which should have the capacity of Make a call, Make a video call.

Can you please provide some sample code or some reusabe component that can be used in my application, if you have  ? or can you guide me from where i can get those that would really help me to start with.

One place to start would be to post some information about your application and some of your requirements on discussion forums for various API's on the Developer Community. This site is more closely monitored by the appropriate Cisco subject matter experts to help answer questions from developers.