Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

hunt pilot voice mail

i have a hunt pilot number hivch is 5000 and under this hunt pilot there is 15 member with extension starting from 4001 to 4016. The customer want to have the following:

1- all the phones rings at the same time.

2- if nobody pick up the phone the caller sent to unity connection and leave a voice mail. to all the member and the MWI light.

please help me in configuring this

Regards

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

To get the call to voicemail you can just configure the hunt timeout on the Hunt Pilot and set it to forward to the Unity pilot number.

To light up the phones you can add 'alternate extensions' to the Unity mailbox to have it light multiple phones, however there is a limit and I think it's 10.. So two other options for larger groups of phones are:

1) Shared line - you could put 5000 as a shared second line on all the phones; it will ring on them all, and you can forward it to voicemail using ring-no-answer timeout.

2) You could add another shared line (e.g. 5001) to all the phones, and set 5001 as an alternate extension on the voicemail box for 5000. Set the hunt pilot to time out after x seconds and route to voicemail.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron

Thank you very much for your help. Actually the customer does not want to use share line so i have to assing thier extension to the new hunt pilot. for the voice mail i have to create a new mailbox with the same number of the hunt pilot you mean???? please advice

for example

1- create line group, hunt list and hunt pilot

2- this hunt pilot (5000) having the line group (extension----4001 to 4016)

3-create mail box for the hunt pilot in unity connection for the 5000 you mean???

4- forward the hunt pilot no answer to the 5000 uner the hunt pilot configuration in cucm???

Regards