Helpful
Replies

MoH not change

iteka
Level 1
Level 1

Hi...
Need help
After I changed the MoH and restarted the IPVMA service on all servers, the music was still the same and did not change when I test called through to IVR in the queue.
Any advice?
Thank you in advanced

4 Replies 4

You mean you uploaded the file  Music On Hold Server Audio Source Information, have you uploaded to all the nodes ?

On which IVR you expect the MOH gets played. If its on Hunt Pilot Que have you chose this new Music On Hold Server Audio Source as the MOH ?

Are you referring to the uploaded file ‘Music On Hold Server Audio Source Information’? Has it been uploaded to all the nodes?

Regarding the IVR , where do you expect the Music On Hold (MOH) to be played? If it’s on a Hunt Pilot Queue, have you selected this new Music On Hold Server Audio Source as the MOH?

Response Signature

I have 2 MoHs, let's call them MoH-A & MoH-B.

I used to use MoH-A, then replaced it with MoH-B until now.

And now I want to return it to MoH-A in the IVR queue in UCCX.

I already restarted the IPVMA service, but it doesn't affect it.

So what can I do next?

Have you followed all of the steps here:

CUCM Feature Configuration Guide > Music On Hold > Music On Hold Configuration Task Flow:
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/12_5_1/featureConfig/cucm_b_feature-configuration-guide-1251/cucm_b_feature-configuration-guide-1251_chapter_0110101.html#task_4608A4A7E1000D59101827046087FC6C 

When you reference IVR, is this an IVR internal to CUCM or are you using UCCX/UCCE?

Maren

Yes ofcourse, I know how to setup the MoH.
The IVR what I mean is on the UCCX.

I have 2 MoHs, let's call them MoH-A & MoH-B.

I used to use MoH-A, then replaced it with MoH-B until now.
And now I want to return it to MoH-A in the IVR queue in UCCX.
I already restarted the IPVMA service, but it doesn't affect it.

So what can I do next?