Views
Helpful
Replies

Not able to Edit Closed Greeting for some Call Handlers

dtran
Level 6
Level 6

Hi All,

I just recently migrated from Unity 4.0.5 to CUC 8.0.2c. Today I found that I am not able to edit the Closed greeting for a couple call handlers. I am getting an error " Internal error, try again "when try to save the changes. The issue seems to only happen on a couple call handlers, other call handlers are fine.

Has anyone ran into this issue before ? Thanks for any inputs/suggestions !!!

D.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Scott Hills
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

In this case I don't have a direct answer but perhaps some suggestions.

It might be interesting to know if you are able to edit other types of greeting (Standard, Alternate) or caller input without error. Or does any type of edit give the same message.

Also the Call Handlers that give you problems do they have an owner? While under the Handler go to Edit > Call Handler Owners. Does this have have an owner selected? If so you could try to remove the owner and see if the edit can be done.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Scott

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Scott Hills
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

In this case I don't have a direct answer but perhaps some suggestions.

It might be interesting to know if you are able to edit other types of greeting (Standard, Alternate) or caller input without error. Or does any type of edit give the same message.

Also the Call Handlers that give you problems do they have an owner? While under the Handler go to Edit > Call Handler Owners. Does this have have an owner selected? If so you could try to remove the owner and see if the edit can be done.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Scott

Hello Scott and Thanks for your help !!!

I can edit other types of Greeting with no issues and I do see an owner assigned to the greeting that I am having issue with. I went ahead removed the owner and all is fine now.

Thanks again !!!

D.