Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

1400:(error) could not find the subscriber that owns DTMFAccessID value =

dbwalker (version 4.0.32)log produced the subject error; however, the value is a valid subscriber (auto attendant)that appears to be functioning properly. The log goes on to state that dbwalker will fix this if we select the option to remove invalid DTMFAccessID references automatically.

We're a bit hesitant to let dbwalker resolve this automatically since we know the value is valid.

Is this a redundant DTMFAccessID? What would cause this? Is there anything we can do to avoid this from occurring again?

Also, is there a reference available that lists the dbwalker error code?

THANKS!

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: 1400:(error) could not find the subscriber that owns DTMFAcc

Can't tell you what may have caused this (presumably if it was known it would be prevented already) - however it is likely a duplicate entry. The check it's making is very simple - the ObjectID of the parent is pulled for each entry in the DTMFaccessID table and checked to see if it exists.

If you open CUDLE (Data Link Explorer found in the tools depot on your desktop) you can open the DTMFAccessID table - sort it by DTMFAccessID and find the string you're looking for. Dimes to dollars there's more than one and only one is linked to a "live" subscriber (you can hover the mouse over the ObjectID value for it to resolve for you and tell you what it is).

I have the same thing going on with our system.

So it sounds like I can go ahead and let dbwalker take care of those errors. I checked CUDLE and I see the duplicate entries.

Thanks

Cisco Employee

You should be OK - I'd get a DiRT backup (no need to get messages) first if you're worried - without the messages it'll just take a couple minutes.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content