cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7931 Phone Button Templates

sorceran
Level 1
Level 1

Am I the only one that's very annoyed that Cisco ships pre-printed labels for the 7931 phone but no template or program to print on them with? I opened a Tac case for this issue and got some ghetto Word document as a response. Which doesn't match up to the labels at all.

Has anyone found anything or know a way to get Linksys's version of the template. I know they have it built into their phone user page which Cisco should of stole that technology too when they copied their phone.

I apologize for the tone of this post but we have 500+ of these phones to deploy in three weeeks. And I really don't have time to monkey around with Word to make this work.

2 Replies 2

d.haeni
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

What about this document:

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Software/Tablebuild/doftp.pl?ftpfile=/cisco/voice/ip-phone/ip-iostsp/7931G_Label_Maker_v1.doc

Is this what you already got?

Anyway, hope this helps

Cheers

/David

ejolsen00
Level 1
Level 1

I did get the phone label document as well. It seems a bit like a joke considering when I have to resize the document (100 different times) just to get it to fit in the specific phone. Is there not anything else ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: