Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

7931 Phone Button Templates

Am I the only one that's very annoyed that Cisco ships pre-printed labels for the 7931 phone but no template or program to print on them with? I opened a Tac case for this issue and got some ghetto Word document as a response. Which doesn't match up to the labels at all.

Has anyone found anything or know a way to get Linksys's version of the template. I know they have it built into their phone user page which Cisco should of stole that technology too when they copied their phone.

I apologize for the tone of this post but we have 500+ of these phones to deploy in three weeeks. And I really don't have time to monkey around with Word to make this work.

2 REPLIES

Re: 7931 Phone Button Templates

Hi,

What about this document:

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Software/Tablebuild/doftp.pl?ftpfile=/cisco/voice/ip-phone/ip-iostsp/7931G_Label_Maker_v1.doc

Is this what you already got?

Anyway, hope this helps

Cheers

/David

Re: 7931 Phone Button Templates

I did get the phone label document as well. It seems a bit like a joke considering when I have to resize the document (100 different times) just to get it to fit in the specific phone. Is there not anything else ?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content