Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Access to Sign In menu

When I access to Unity pilot number I go by default directy to opening greeting. Then I press * to logon in my subscriber account.

Is there some way of access directly to the sign-in without press the *?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: Access to Sign In menu

yes - there's several ways to do this.

The easiest way is to add the number you're dialing from as an alternate extension for your mailbox - you can have up to 10. Then when you dial in you'll go to the sign in conversation automatically. You just need to enter your password from there.

If you're calling from a phone you don't want to add, you can have a routing rule setup such that you can dial a particular number that is configured to go right to the sign in conversation - it'll ask you for your ID and password. You can set this up as an outside number everyone can dial to go directly to sign in for instance.

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: Access to Sign In menu

yes - there's several ways to do this.

The easiest way is to add the number you're dialing from as an alternate extension for your mailbox - you can have up to 10. Then when you dial in you'll go to the sign in conversation automatically. You just need to enter your password from there.

If you're calling from a phone you don't want to add, you can have a routing rule setup such that you can dial a particular number that is configured to go right to the sign in conversation - it'll ask you for your ID and password. You can set this up as an outside number everyone can dial to go directly to sign in for instance.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content