Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding an Iphone client on mobility advantage server

alexandre.ratel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Currently I'm configuring a Mobility advantage server. I succeed to configure the ASA and my client can contact to the server. But I receive an error message "The specified Account Phone Number could not be found for this User ID". Maybe the configuration of my user on the CUMA server is not correct, I don't know.

Somebody can show me a standard user configuration for an apple IPhone user ?

I'm using Apple Iphone client (Cisco mobile) version : 7.1.4.65749

CUMA version : 7.1.3.10000-11

CUCM version : 7.1.3.30000-1

Best Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Md Hasan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Couple of things to check -

1) Configure the Mobile Identity on the Call Manager CUMC device

2) Check how many digits the gateway is sending as calling number as called from iPhone. This will be used for matching Mobile identity for CUMC device (partial match can be done on the cucm > service parameters > cisco call manager >..)

3) The mobile identity needs to match the CUMA phone number under the account

4) If the calling number on gateway is 123-456-7890 but call manager needs to dial 9-123-456-7890 create proper application dial rule on cucm to make the call go out.

5) Make sure the owner userid is set on the CUMC device

Thanks

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Md Hasan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Couple of things to check -

1) Configure the Mobile Identity on the Call Manager CUMC device

2) Check how many digits the gateway is sending as calling number as called from iPhone. This will be used for matching Mobile identity for CUMC device (partial match can be done on the cucm > service parameters > cisco call manager >..)

3) The mobile identity needs to match the CUMA phone number under the account

4) If the calling number on gateway is 123-456-7890 but call manager needs to dial 9-123-456-7890 create proper application dial rule on cucm to make the call go out.

5) Make sure the owner userid is set on the CUMC device

Thanks