cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

adding extensions from other non-Cisco systems

jasongersh
Level 1
Level 1

We have a Cisco CallManager 4.1 system with a Unity 4.2 for our main building. We have another building down the block with a Inter-tel Axxess system and they are connected with a tieline. They are also on the same network with the same Domain. I want to know if there is any way to add those Intertel extensions into the global Directory in the phone system. Our extensions are 15xx, thiers are 12xx. Any ideas?

3 Replies 3

sopayne
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jason,

I may have a solution for you. Have you thought about creating Internet Subscriber records for those users?: http://cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_feature_guide_chapter09186a008022c69e.html

I hope this helps.

Jason Aarons
Level 6
Level 6

Can you contact me offline, I'm considering connecting my Inter-Tel handsets via T1 PRI to CallManager and using Unity for both Inter-Tel and Cisco handsets for voicemail.

jason.aarons@us.didata.com

Did you get this working with a PRI? We need to network an Axxess to our UCM 6.1 w/ an 2811-MGCP gateway?

Any gotchas or recommendations?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: