Helpful
Replies

Adding more HDD to MCS-7845-H2-CCX2 used for QM and recording

wahab101
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys

I need your help on this one please:

We have MCS-7845-H2-CCX2 used for QM and we are using Calabrio for recording. Reciorded files are already being backed up by netbackup to network cluster but we still keep recorded files on the server as users are retrieving those files directly form the server. Lately we started to have disk space issue and I need to add more HDD until I upgrade this server to perhpas UCS VM. WHat I need can I add more HDD to it if the ARRAY is RAID without causing any issue in the production as this server is the only one in production and I do not have unfortunately any redundancy for it.

My other question is can I access the recorded files from the network cluster to retrieve the recorded files or I have to restore them on QM then retrieve them as I am using Calabrio for recording agent calls

Appreciate your input and help

Thanks

Abdul

1 Reply 1

wahab101
Level 1
Level 1

Just wanted to add one more info right now I have 1.3 TB of space and I need to add more to it

Thank you all in advance

Abdul

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: