Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Admin user unable log into CRA

Hello,

I have problem with Cisco Customer Response Application.The Administrator user is unable to log into CRA with the default password.my Cisco call manager version is 4.2 .

The Login page displays 'UNAUTHORIZED'

whats the solution??

3 REPLIES

Re: Admin user unable log into CRA

If this is a brand new (green field) install of CRA, the password is ciscocisco (if memory serves) for the Administrator account and not the password for the administrator account on the server. If I'm mistaken on the password, I do remember it being in the installation guide that comes with the software. This password is only needed after it's installed and to configure the repository and dc directory for the first time. What I'm saying is true for 3.x versions of CRA. It may be different for 4.x versions.

If this is an upgrade or reinstall, previous users that had application admin rights to CRA should still work with CRA. The upgrade or reinstall will pull from the repository of the Call Manager if you choose an existing profile.

Re: Admin user unable log into CRA

On version 5:

1) Go to Start, run, type 'cet' on the UCCX Server. This will launch the Configuration Object Editor.

2) Browse to: com.cisco.crs.cluster.config.AppAdminSetupConfig in the left hand pane.

3) Right click the row on the right and hit modify. Then select the 'com.cisco.crs.cluster.config.AppAdminSetupConfig' tab.

4) Change the setup state to: FRESH_INSTALL and hit OK

5) Log into the CRA App Admin page with the default username (may be case sensitive): Administrator and password: ciscocisco

Admin user unable log into CRA

1- Is it reletead CUCM  services, When I re-install CRS  will it be accours CUCM ?

2- When I update It what will be licence  state ? If we will need new licence ?

Thanks.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content