Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

After upgrade CUOM/SM from 2.1 to 2.3, I cannot launch CUSM.

Dear Experts.

I recently upgraded CUOM with SM in same server from ver 2.1 to 2.3, and changed IP address and Hostname as well.

I am new to this Cisco management system, I have a few question and need your help.

1.     After upgrade, do I really need to re-register 1040 Censor by uploading new image ? is it compulsory after upgrade ?

2.     I did re-discover, but it took a lot time, is it normal behaviour to re-discover with 3 CCM, 3 GW and 1 Unity ?

3.     I have 1000 license and this l saw error message sometime saying that my license number is not enough.

We have more than 1000 IP Phone, so is this number of 1000 license consumed by all IP phone ?

4.     After changing hostname and IP address, I cannot launch the CUSM from dash board, but can launch from CiscoWorks.

I think I did all necessary step of changing IP address and hostname, but I don’t know why I cannot launch from dashboard.

Can someone guide me how to correct this issue ?

Kindly help me on this issue, thanks in advance.

Jason

Views
Helpful
Replies