cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

An error in CAD

Nizam.Ahmed
Level 1
Level 1

Unable to download file. Invalid HTTP response from server. How to resolve this issue?

Any help will be appreciated.

3 Replies 3

tonyperla
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

We are going to need some more descriptive information.  I assume you are talking UCCX?  What version are you running?  Have you run the Cisco Unified CCX Client Configuration Tool?  Have you tried a different browser?  Let us know.

Hope this helps

Tony

Please rate helpful posts

Thanks,
Tony

Hello Tonyperla,

The UCCX version is 8.5.

-->Have you run the Cisco Unified CCX Client Configuration Tool?

Ans: No. When do I need to run "CCX Client Configuration Tool"? Normally CAD works when I install   Cisco Unified CCX Agent desktop.

-->Have you tried a different browser?

Ans: Would you explain please the reason of this question (If you explain this I'll clear for future troubleshooting). 

However, many many thanks for your reply. And advance thanks for your next reply which I'm waiting for.

Hi Nizam,

No worries what so ever.  The Client Configuration Tool is used to essentially build the install packages for CAD and CAS.  You normally would run this after an upgrade in order to use the correct versions associated with the version of UCCX that you are running.  Are you trying to run the CAD plugin from the AppAdmin page of the UCCX, is that where it is failing?  That is why I asked to try a different browser.  So that you can try and run the plugin to see if the issue follows.

Hope this helps

Tony

Thanks,
Tony