cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Application dial rule problem

bagnolini
Level 1
Level 1

I've configured the integration with Sametimes and Cucm 7. Everything works correctly, for example I can call with sametimes, but I'm not able to add/remove digit in the number to call.

I've configured the application dial rule, but it seems the call doesn't match that rule.

This is my application-dial-rule:

Number Begins With:0

Number of Digits:10

Total Digits to be Removed:0

Prefix With Pattern 0

6 Replies 6

runmosta
Level 4
Level 4

This is my rule for Norway

Number begins with :

Number og digist :8

Total Digist to be Removed :0

Prefix with:0

It simply add a 0 for ekst. line. We have 8 digist in Norway

Hope this helps

Ok, but the problem is that when I make a call the system doesn't add the 0.

I tried to call a number with 10 digit that starts with 0 (for example 0123456789) but the system call 0123456789 and not 00123456789

Thanks

Hi,

same problem here. I even have the exact same application dial rule. Have you found a solution to this problem yet?

lukas.

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

Do you have a CUPS server in the integration?

If yes, run the following command on the CUPS:

run sql select * from applicationdialrule

Copy/paste the screen output here.

Thanks!

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Hi guys,

thanks a lot for your help. Sorry it took me a while to get back to you (Netpro was read-only for a couple of days and I almost didn't find my way back here with the new design ;-))

I found the solution to my problem: was a stupid mistake this time. I completely forgot the webdialer service parameter "Apply Application Dial Rules on SOAP Dial Request" is set to false by default. That's why click-to-call ignored my application dial rule. I set the parameter to true, the dial rule now gets applied to click-to-call requests as well and everything works like a charm!

Thanks again.

Lukas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: