Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console 10 Standard version - Obtaining Application User devices

Chi Fai Leung
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to test the Attendant Console 10 Standard version to my UC environment.

I created a Application Account from CUCM  with the suitable rights, e.g. CTI XXXX, Tab sync ...

And I installed the AC Std 10 Client (TSP, install the sound hardware) to the workstation, that was successful to install. but ...

Unfortunately, when I opened the AC software, I got the message as below (Obtaining Application User devices), and waited 1 - 2 hrs still cannot load in ... Why?

8 Replies 8

Chi Fai Leung
Level 1
Level 1

I checked the guide explained the AC Std. version support the 5000 contacts only. Is it related?

ndehmer
Level 4
Level 4

For the application user account you created, did you associate all phones with it?  I noticed on my test machine, the more phones associated with the AC user, the longer it takes for that to complete.

Hi,

No, I just added the related rights to the new application user and I did not turn the default settings about the new application user.

You mean the "Available Devices"?
When I create a new Application user, that would load the available devices to this and I cannot to remove that?

You need to add the necessary devices that you wish to monitor to the "Controlled Devices" list.

I tried to add one IP-Phone device into the "Controlled Devices" ... But that still hold on the "Obtaining Application User devices", when I open the AC Std. client

when I opened the AC software, I got the message as below (Obtaining Application User devices), and waited 1 - 2 hrs still cannot load in

The operator device must me added to the "Controlled Device" list as well as any additional devices that you wish to monitor within the console.

I just assigned one controlled device only, but when I open the AC std. client, that are handing on the Obtaining Application User devices ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: