Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console Blind Transfer issue

heathrw
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

my Cisco Unified Enterprise Attendant Console  operator receives a call from an internal phone but when I attempt to transfer to another internal extension it rings on a CTI port and not the destination phone, full consult works ok.

The CTI Ports are in their on region with G711/G722 and no video enabled and I have used the DNA and phone.exe to check permissions are ok.

Thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Change the Direct transfers to ALL and delete the default transfer key.

View solution in original post

We will schedule a call back tomorrow as per the SR opened and should be able to look into the issue.

View solution in original post

18 Replies 18

nchattop
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am guessing that the Consult trasfer works fine and blind transfer does not.

You can check if the CTI Port ( Check the ports configured under service device) hass CSS that contains the partition of the phones.

Additionaly , you can try initiating the trasnfer from the phone instead of the CTI Port.

Go to regedit :

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Arc Solutions\Call Connect\Operator\Defaults\Default Transfers : Change it to ALL

Keep me posted !

Hi,

I had to Add the following string (it was not existing) and in a dfferent location as all the other registry keys were located here:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\WoW6432Node\Arc Solutions\Call Connect\Operator\Defaults\Default Transfers : Change it to ALL

As that is were all the other registry keys were located.

I have the phone.exe app on the server and I can control the CTI port used for the template and can call the extension directly also.

Thanks

Hi

1. The path is different as you are using a 64 bit system as the client machine.

How many operator PC do you have and is the blind transfer problem happening from all PC  ?

Under Defauls > there has tobe only one key, Default Transfers with "ALL"

I'm building it at the moment so it is in testing.

I adde tdhe Default Transfers using regedit, there is a "Direct Transfers" key and that is set to On

Thanks

Change the Direct transfers to ALL and delete the default transfer key.

No joy on that change

We will schedule a call back tomorrow as per the SR opened and should be able to look into the issue.

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Arc Solutions\Call Connect\Operator\Preferences\Defaults

Direct Transfers = All

hi

i have the same  issue i'm using cisco attendant console  advenced but still not found the direct transfert key on pc client 

i tried all paths to find this key but unfortunetly no 

i'm using win 7/64Bit 

any help plz

regards 

Hi

We are facing a strange issue wherein when we try to transfer thye call to pstn from the operator the call disconnectas first time and rings the opstn automatically on its own the second time. The pstn party gets a missed call first and then gets the actual call secondly. The issue is not seen if pstn party picks up the call before operator does transfer

Hi Prakashar. 

I think that we have the same problem:

If the Operator iniciates a Consulted Transfer to a PSTN party (or internal) and, during the RING , press ENTER again to ejecute a BLIND transfer, the first call hungs and CUAC automatically generate a new call to the same Party. 

I dont know if there is a problem or is the way how CUAC works.´..

Do you have a solution yet?

Regards.

Hi Prakashar.

I think that we have the same problem:

If the Operator iniciates a Consulted Transfer to a PSTN party (or internal) and, during the RING , press ENTER again to ejecute a BLIND transfer, the first call hungs and CUAC automatically generate a new call to the same Party.

I dont know if there is a problem or is the way how CUAC works.´..

Do you have a solution yet?

Regards.

Do you get this resolved? I am looking into the same issue at the moment.

Hi Richard. 

The conclusion of the TAC was:

Is not an issue. Is the way that it works.(Haw they handle the CTI ports)

As Operator you must decide if you want a blind transfer or consult transfer and keep it in that way. I meant: To blind transfer : "double enter" Done.

To consult Transfer : Just enter. Avoid to press "Enter" again while you are waiting..

Regards,

Gaston.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: