Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Attendant Console Drops Out of Service

Without any warning from the client, my Attendant Console is apparently dropping out of service for about a minute, approx 5-10 times a day.  I'm running CM 7.1.5 (just upgraded from 4.x) and the issue was happening with the old Call Manager.  The only way my receptionist finds out that it has gone down is she noticed that a voicemail has been left.  I am running RTMT and I see the Client unregister itself multiple times a day.  I honestly thought after the upgrade this issue would be fixed, but it has since increased in frequency.  Has anyone run into this before?

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Attendant Console Drops Out of Service

If it's happening that often it should be easier to capture in the logs and/or a packet capture.  Sounds like possible network issue since the upgrade didn't do anything to fix it.  Also does this happen to only one user or multiple users, if it's only one user maybe something on their computer could be causing it too.

Re: Attendant Console Drops Out of Service

Well I think I found my answer, I started digging through my Unity server since I

haven't upgraded it yet, and I'm getting TSP errors all day long, and my TSP version is WAY out of date.  I'm going to be performing the Unity upgrade this weekend, so we'll see come Monday.   Thank you for your response!

Views
Helpful
Replies