cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console - no Directory listings. UCM 5.0

r.stockton
Level 1
Level 1

Users are seeing no directory entries from within Attendant Console. Doing a reload from with AC or restarting the AC Console, I do see a CorporateDirectory.txt file being updated, however, it contains zero entries.

Additionally, I've restarted the AC service on both the pub and sub. The synch interval is default of 3.

What I'd like to do is locate and delete the AutoGenerated.txt file on the server and restart the Attd. Console Service on the CallManagers, however, do not know how to do this on the Linux based CallManager.

Perhaps there is a different procedure on the 5/6.x platform for resolving this issue?

I reviewed the following:

http://www.ciscosystems.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/5_0_4/ccmfeat/fsccmac.html#wp1144570

and

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps7282/products_qanda_item09186a00800b0a20.shtml

But am unable to find documentation on this version.

Suggestions?

1 Reply 1

r.stockton
Level 1
Level 1

On my UCM 6.12 Lab machine, I've located where the AutoGenerated.txt file is propogated to:

/usr/local/cm/ac/userlists/AutoGenerated.txt.

This was found by accessing the system as root which required a bit of...um...well...it's my lab...My question is...how can I verify the file is on the maching without hacking my way in using a Linux LiveCD?

I've tried the following commands:

file list activelog

file list tftp

file list install

but no avail. I'm thinking that I either need to bring LiveCD to view the filesystem or contact TAC to get a Tech Support account.

or...Am I barking up the wrong tree looking for the AutoGenerated.txt file? This is the file that contains the directory info that gets passed to the Client.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: