Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto Attendant on Cisco Unity Connection 2.X

hi all,

i've to configure Auto Attendant on the same unity connection box which should play only after office hours .. lets suppose ofice time is from 9am-5pm .before 5pm whom so ever call it should go to the operator (no need for auto attendant feature here) but if some one call after 5pm then one message should play that our office timings are from 9am-5pm plz leave voice msg after beep "

customer will give me his recorded file which i need to upload in unity connection box,i didnt configure Auto Attendant before .. can any guide me step by step !!

Regards

17 Replies 17

bigcappa1
Level 4
Level 4

Nasry,

Here is a doc with a form of auto attendant. I put together for a customer last year. the main thing is working out the callhandlers and obviously setting up schedules that suit your needs.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Paul

Thanks bigcappa .. nice guide thanks aloot .. man have one more thing in my CCM 6.0 7965G phone is not added into list .. can you tel me how to upload the patch for 7965G in CCM 6.0 ???

Regards

Hi,

You may need CCO access to load the file but there should be one there in 6.0. But this document explains how to install the new file name on the CallManager

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/phones/ps379/products_tech_note09186a0080a277a3.shtml

cheers

Paul

Hi all,

Issue is resolved.. i downloaded the latest device pack for CCM 6.0 and upload that via DVD .. after that i got all phones list in CCM 6.0

Thanks for your reply and time

Regards

Hi paul,

i was looking forward through your guide for configure AA on Cisco Unity Cx with CCM 6.0 .. but i got stuck in hunt groups !! i didnt able to find out from where i've to configure huntgroups and how pilot point will get register with CCM ... can you pleas help me out ..

Regards

Nasry,

It on page 6. Go to Applications>Cisco Unified CM Attendant Console>Pilot Point.

Add a name, device pool etc then click save. You will then be prompted for the line number i.e the pilot point. There should also be a window appears that will allow you to add members to the hunt group.

This is not the same as creating a hunt group in the Route Menu

Any problems come back to me

Thanks

Paul

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Paul,

Nice work here my friend! +5 points for this great help and the nice doc you shared with Nasry and others to use. Very kind!

Cheers!

Rob

Nasry: Please remember to take the time to give people like Paul (who take the time out to help you) a nice rating :)

Rob,

Thanks for the very kind words. As you know always a pleasure to help in the way yourself and others have helped me.

Take care

Paul

Hi all,

I think i should do thanks for every one who supports and help others from there precious time .. its really very appreciated and lovely .. thanks paul thank you so much dear for your kind help and sharing stuff...... thanks aloot

man regarding Hunt Group im still on same situation ... im attaching snap shot for pilot point .. i configure PP but didnt get hunt group option for configure ... please help me out ASAP ...

Thanks once again regards

Nasry

can any one help me out plzzz!!

Regards

Nasry,

Sorry been off for a week

You need to add the information on that page first and then assign the line (pilot point) number the the line settings. when you return to the main Pilot point page there will be a new box this will then allow you to add the hunt group memebers

Hope this helps

Paul

hi paul, thanks for reply ... i have got that hunt group option .. i added the extension in it but my pilot point is not getting register with CCM ... the ppt file which you refer in that pilot point is registered with CCM .. but in my case im not able to get register i restarted the CTI services but no luck ....any solution or idea for that ...

Regards

Nasry,

have you configured the Ac users corectly

You need to have an ac user for the applciation and an authentication user. e.g. ACDeviceAuthenticationUser. This second user must have exactly the same name in the CallManager Service paramters. See slide 3 and slide 8 and then make sure they are in the correct CTI groups, slide 10.

if it still dows not work restart the CTI and Attendant console service.

Let me know how you get on

Thanks

Paul

lovely .. great man .. now its got register .... one more issue .. after installting the Attendant console user software .... im not able to get login into it ... when i insert the server ip address and my extension it give me error that " Error Communicating with Server"

any solution for that ....

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: