Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto attendnant Call handler in Unity Connection : 2 problems

tka
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I created a new Call Handler and a new direct routing rule. When a specified explicit routing confitions, the caller( that matchs is flowed to my Call Handler)otherwise ( no explicit rule) , the call is always flowed to the opening greeting Call Handler.

Is there a way to make my call Handler the default Call Handler ?

a second problem is relative to dialing during greetings . I would like to allow callers to dial internal extensions while my greeting message is played , as it is possble to do with the opening greeting Call Handler. Right now , it is not possible although I made sure , that there is no overlap between dialed extensions and confugurable Caller input digits.

any help is appreciated

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Use the same matching specs as the default call handler, as comes arrive they use the 1st matching rule. Simply have yours above the default.

The other question has already been answered in your other posts (Dialing Extension during Unity connection greetings) on that exact matter. If you haven't, look at it.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Use the same matching specs as the default call handler, as comes arrive they use the 1st matching rule. Simply have yours above the default.

The other question has already been answered in your other posts (Dialing Extension during Unity connection greetings) on that exact matter. If you haven't, look at it.

HTH

java

HTH

java