Views
Helpful
Replies

B-ACD UC650 -- hangups

Robin Lamarre
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I would apreciate any kind of help on this. We have a DID coming on a PRI pointing to a B-ACD queue. Then, it's stopped working, because it felt like it, and now just hangs up even before playing the "transfer to basic-ACD prompt".

The configuraiton looks fine, I replaced all prompts and .tcl scripts with fresh ones dowloaded from cisco with no success. when I debug voip application script, nothing is trigered as if the script is never reached. Other debugs show me that the adequate dial-peer is beeing reached, but show call application sessions displays nothing. I tried Call application voice load ...... and it seems to load the .tcl script,,but nothing works. I bypassed the script with the same config, and sent directly to A1010 on the voice translation rule 14, I could then reach the hunt group without anyproblem,,,,,pointing the finger at the aaservice0.

System was rebooted, I removed all and re-installed the B-ACD with CCA (like at first install), no luck.

Any ideas???? I am running out of steam about now.

Thanks

application

service aaservice0 flash:/bacdprompts/app-b-acd-aa-3.0.0.2.tcl

param aa-pilot 1010

paramspace english index 0

param drop-through-prompt _bacd_allagentsbusy.au

param second-greeting-time 60

paramspace english language en

param call-retry-timer 15

param voice-mail 7000

param max-time-call-retry 600

param service-name bacd

param number-of-hunt-grps 1

paramspace english location flash:/bacdprompts/

param drop-through-option 1

param handoff-string aaservice0

param max-time-vm-retry 1

!

service bacd flash:/bacdprompts/app-b-acd-3.0.0.2.tcl

param number-of-hunt-grps 10

param queue-len 30

param queue-cme-debugs 1

param aa-hunt1 A1010

!

tftp-server flash:/bacdprompts/app-b-acd-3.0.0.2.tcl alias app-b-acd-3.0.0.2.tcl

tftp-server flash:/bacdprompts/app-b-acd-aa-3.0.0.2.tcl alias app-b-acd-aa-3.0.0.2.tcl

tftp-server flash:/bacdprompts/en_bacd_allagentsbusy.au alias en_bacd_allagentsbusy.au

tftp-server flash:/bacdprompts/en_bacd_disconnect.au alias en_bacd_disconnect.au

tftp-server flash:/bacdprompts/en_bacd_enter_dest.au alias en_bacd_enter_dest.au

tftp-server flash:/bacdprompts/en_bacd_invalidoption.au alias en_bacd_invalidoption.au

tftp-server flash:/bacdprompts/en_bacd_music_on_hold.au alias en_bacd_music_on_hold.au

tftp-server flash:/bacdprompts/en_bacd_options_menu.au alias en_bacd_options_menu.au

tftp-server flash:/bacdprompts/en_bacd_welcome.au alias en_bacd_welcome.au

tftp-server flash:/bacdprompts/en_bacd_xferto_operator.au alias en_bacd_xferto_operator.au

!

dial-peer voice 3009 pots

description billeterietest-B_ACD

translation-profile incoming billeterietest-B_ACD_Called_14

incoming called-number 514XXXXXXX

direct-inward-dial

port 0/3/0:23

!

voice translation-rule 14

rule 1 /514XXXXXXX/ /1010/

!

voice translation-profile billeterietest-B_ACD_Called_14

translate called 14

!

1 Reply 1

Robin Lamarre
Level 1
Level 1

Obvious typo in the title, it's a UC560.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: