cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Background images do not show up

gonzalezel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I am not able to get my background images to load on my phones.  It says "Selections Unavailable".  I am able to see the List.xml in the Desktops/640x480x24 directory as well as my png files in the same directory.  This is the only List.xml file I have as no other directory is listed.  I am running Callmanager 8.5.x.  Any ideas, everything I've seen says I should have another List.xml file in another directory is that correct? 

4 Replies 4

johschaf
Level 4
Level 4

Hello gonzelezel,

This is the wrong forum if you are using a Call Manager.You can move the post using the actions panel on the right.

Thanks,

-john

What phone model are you trying this from and are you pointing to the TFTP server where the List.xml and images are?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

trying from 7961, 7970,and 9971.  Yes I am pointed at the correct tftp.

That directory should only work for 8961 / 9951 / 9971.

7961s and 7970s each require a different List.xml, images and sizes.

Search CSC for specs for those phones, plenty of posts on the topic to get the info.

If you did a copy paste for the List.xml from the examples on CCO try copying it by hand, copying usually also gets some invisible characters the phones cannot parse.

Upload new file and restart TFTP.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: