Views
Helpful
Replies

BackUP CallManager Configuration and DB

Heba Ghonamy
Level 1
Level 1

hi all

I want to take a backup from our 2 call manager cluster server "System version: 7.1.5.30000-1" for both configuration and database

I have tried disaster recovery system -->backup--> backup device--> using sftp server  but it doesn't work

can you please help me ?

thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

while we initiate the backup, DB is backed  along with it.You will find CCMDB while the backup is being taken.

regds,

aman

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Any error message which u get while trying to take backup?

please provide the details like which sftp software u are using, dbreplication fine or not.

regds,

aman

Thank you Aman for your interest 

Error message from CM "Update failed : Unable to access SFTP server or SFTP server too slow to respond.Please make sure the login credentials and path are correct"

Error message from SFTP server "Authentication failed for user ******* from IP x.x.x.x; bad username or password"

we use SolarWinds sftp software

Hi,

Seems that credentials are incorrect.

The credentials entered in CUCM while creating backup device should match with ones configured in sftp software.

IP address should be of PC /server where sftp is running, directory should be \ .

regds,

aman

Hi, 

That what i really do

Hi,

You can also check the logs for any error message in sftp S/W u are getting.

regds,

aman

Hi, 

Now the log in sftp "User administrator from IP x.x.x.x uploading file to "C:\Users\ BK/dUmmI_Drf". 

But i cann't see that file

And i'm still having that message on CM "Update failed : Unable to access SFTP server or SFTP server too slow to respond.Please make sure the login credentials and path are correct"

Hi,

You install the solarwinds sftp in C:\ and then,try.

Do not install in folders.

regds,

aman

Hi,

Thank you Aman very much it works :)

But can you Please tell me how can i get DB back too ?

Hi,

while we initiate the backup, DB is backed  along with it.You will find CCMDB while the backup is being taken.

regds,

aman

Hi,

Thank you very much Aman