cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BAT Disable of Extension Mobility

Chris Pohlad-Thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

So, my phone template that I used to BAT in my phones has EM enabled on it. I need to set Owner ID, so I wanted to use BAT to disable all of them at once (to be re-enabled when I am done). When I go into Update Phones, I see the 2 check boxes to the left of Enable EM, but they are both unchecked. How do I go about disabling EM on my group of phones?           

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

The first check box means 'modify this setting' - so check that.

The second check box is the setting to configure - so leave that unchecked.

It's like checking next to Calling Search Space, and selecting 'none' if you see what I mean.

... and do it on one phone first to verify you get the correct result!

Aaron

Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

The first check box means 'modify this setting' - so check that.

The second check box is the setting to configure - so leave that unchecked.

It's like checking next to Calling Search Space, and selecting 'none' if you see what I mean.

... and do it on one phone first to verify you get the correct result!

Aaron

Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: