I am wanting to upgrade all my phones to include the Owner User ID which appears on the device page. I created a BAT to include the Mac Address/Device Name, Description and the Owner User ID. I uploaded it in Call Manager and set it to be under phones, upgrade phones, custom file. When I go to Phones, Upgrade phones, Custom File, and select my file and hit find nothing happens it come back with 0 records found. I have tried different ways and looked on the forums to see why and I can not figure this out. Am I doing something wrong?
I tried what you had suggested and I got the same result, 0 records found. So I tried exporting about 5 phones saving the file to my desktop then without making any changes to it uploaded back to CUCM and ran the phone update, this did not work either.
I have opened a TAC case and they are currently working on this. I will update if they find anything.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...