cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Batch file of grantunityaccess for multiple unity servers

richardfu
Level 1
Level 1

Need to grant one domain account which is not a subscriber to access mutiple Unity servers, how to make this happen using a batch file?

Information from Cisco Unity System Administration Guide (With Microsoft Exchange), Release 4.0(5):

"If there are several servers that the administrators need access to, you can create a batch file that contains the commands to grant access to the applicable servers. In this way, you can avoid entering the commands repeatedly."

Thanks,

4 Replies 4

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

even if you have a batch file for the one account, you still need to run it on each Unity server seperatly. No way around this. If that is what you mean.

rlp

The situation is when grant one user to access multiple unity servers, we may need run a batch file without log on each server. Is this possible?

Thanks

I have in the past needed to create batch files for grantunityaccess, however it was for many users one many Unity servers. If I remember correctly I had to run the batch file on each Unity server.

If I am not correct on this, feel free to correct.

rlp

Hi -

I have run this utility while accessing the Unity server (Version 4.2(1) remotely, via Remote Desktop. It is safe to access the Unity server via RDP, as long as you don't use Console only mode.

Ginger

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: