Views
Helpful
Replies

BE6000

yogesh bhalerao
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to know someinformation about Cisco BE 6000, can it work in active/active mode?

if i have 2 Gatways with this 2 BE 6000 ,can the gateway also be in active/active mode?

8 Replies 8

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes to both questions, assuming you want phones registered to both severs and calls on both gateways, otherwise, elaborate

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaime,

Thanks very much for reply but how will the BE 6000 act as active/active(as i am new to this BE 6000 so please bear with me)

and i can add both the Gateway in CCM in BE 6000 but how will my 2 Gateway know if 1st has gone down and all calls with go from 2nd gateway

BE6K configuration is no different from CUCM, I assume you know how to configure CUCM, if so, same thing, cluster and RG/RL.

HTH

java

Hi Jaime,

Thanks yea i have configured Router Gateway/Routle list but it was for 2 PRI on Same Gateway.here 2 Gateway

Its the same thing, either add the 2 endpoints if using MGCP, or the 2 h323 GWs

HTH

java

ok, so u mean if i have 2 Gateways with 4 PRI(2-2 on each of them) then i can dd all the 4 endpoints in Router Group and then sleect Circular(Algorithm) and then the Route list .......

Am i correct ?

Yes

HTH

java

Hi Jaime,

Thanks i will check it and surely reply to your post.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: