cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Best Solution for Dispatch Operations

Larry Roberson
Level 1
Level 1

I currently have CUCM 7.1.5+ going to 8.5+ in August after I upgrade UCCX 7.0.1SR5 to 8+ in July. I need to isolate the Dispatch phones from the main CUCM cluster. I need them to stand alone and be part of UCCX. I think the UCCX will only look at a single cluster?  I reviewing if CME or CBE would be a good solution?                   

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes, CCX will integrate only with 1 CUCM cluster.  Contact Center Enterprise can span agents across multiple clusters.

Does the dispatch require call center functionallity?

Chris

Exactly as I thought !  The issue is around Power Outage calls from customers. The Dispatch needs to know about the outages, but they dont need the 100's some 1000's of calls.I could make dispatch phones AGENTS and they could GO READY for a few calls and then NOT READY, but they would have to be in the same UCCM cluster.  I want UCCX to handle all the calls, but be able to provide customer information to the dispatcher's with customer information, Name, address, number, etc. Also indicate an outage event is happening with a Queue on the Wallboard's. I know via script I can collect a voice mail, but I would need to convert that to TEXT. I would also then inform the Contact Supervisor's that an Outage event is in progress via email or automated call.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: