Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Best way to coordinate GSM w/ ADMT & Move Mailbox?

Hello -

With a pending reorganization of one of our County departments, we have 105 Unity subscribers that I need to move from a Unity server partnered to Exchange in one administrative group to another Unity server partnered to Exchange in a different administrative group. I believe the user/computer accounts will be moved using ADMT and the inboxes moved via Exchange Move Mailbox. We are running 4.0(5) digitally networked currently and I am considering using GSM. Thanks in advance :-)

Ginger

1 REPLY

Re: Best way to coordinate GSM w/ ADMT & Move Mailbox?

Ginger,

As long as the unity servers are in the same dialing domain you should have no problems moving them with GSM. Just make sure you follow all the instructions about sharing the directories so that the users prompts will be moved. And I do not think that it should matter what order you do it in as long as the changes in each step are allowed to move through the domain.

Dan

Views
Helpful
Replies