Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Block 911 from a single Phone CUCM

I have a need to block 911 from a single phone but not 9911.  I tried to utilize route filter but if I do that it looks like it will apply to the whole site. 

Any best way to accomplish this? 

Here is what I did after creating a route Filter, and basically just blocked the call.  But then this applies to the whole site.  I just need this blocked from one phone only.  Do I need to also create a new partition for this as well and then add that one specific phone/extension to that partition?

911block.PNG

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Block 911 from a single Phone CUCM

Yes you would need to create a specific PT and CSS that you apply to this phone to be able to block 911 calls from just that phone.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.
Cisco Employee

You Can create a CSS and assign PTs to this CSS except the one which 911 route pattern has it. The logic is this phone CSS should not have access to this pattern.

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.
4 REPLIES

Yes you would need to create a specific PT and CSS that you apply to this phone to be able to block 911 calls from just that phone.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Eh so I just realized that this site has multiple route patterns like a whole bunch. So do I need to re create all of them just for this one phone as well?

Cisco Employee

You Can create a CSS and assign PTs to this CSS except the one which 911 route pattern has it. The logic is this phone CSS should not have access to this pattern.

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.

Ok so I created a CSS, assigned all the partitions to it including one called 911-Block.  I have that partition assigned to the Route pattern that I listed above with the "@" sign and it has a route filter to filter out "SERVICE" 911

Views
Helpful
Replies