Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug CSCut08386 has nothing to do with Bug CSCut08801

I was directed here looking for information on bug CSCut08801 which has the following symptoms:

When pulling a report (using CAR), and searching the reason for a number of terminated calls, it bounces a message

"HTTP Status 404 -/car/security.jsp ...the requested resource is not available."

the site sends me to another unrelated bug CSCut08386:

Entering string containing 'eval' into the text boxes in administration will trigger error message:

Access to the requested resource has been denied.

The attempted action was a violation of security protocols and will not be allowed. Please try another action.

What gives?  We have no devices, UDPs, RDPs, or end users with the string"eval"

3 REPLIES

I just ran into this problem

I just ran into this problem today... And of course when I go look at the bug, get re-directed to a bug that has nothing to do with my problem.

Did you ever find a resolution?

Thanks,

Ek

nope.  No one ever reached

nope.  No one ever reached out, or answered.  We don't do it often, so it hasn't been on the top of our priority list. 

Re: nope.  No one ever reached

Have similare issue - When I am trying to subscribe a user with last name "xevalx" with IM & Presence and save - i get this error message.

"Access to the requested resource has been denied.

The attempted action was a violation of security protocols and will not be allowed. Please try another action."

I initially thought ,it may have been because more than one tab was open for CCMadmin - but nope.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content