cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

** Bulk User Reset option now available for Connection 7.x **

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Just a quick note since I'd had several requests for this of late - The Bulk User Delete tool for Connection 7.x was updated today:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/App_CUC_BulkUserDelete.htm

this version supports the option of "resetting" a user in place instead of deleting them. There are a number of customizable options for what's meant by "reset" (i.e. empty the mailbox, delete the voice name, reset the passwords, remove private lists etc...). This works with both CoRes and stand alone installs (as opposed to deletes which only work with stand alone installs) - a number of schools in particular were wanting the reset option for coRes installs.

As ever let me know if you run into trouble with it or have suggestions for further enhancements.

3 Replies 3

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Jeff -

Thank you for continuing to improve the useability of Unity Connection with its toolset! I really appreciate the tools, especially because I've come to rely on this functionality in Unity over the years :-) Have you thought of incorporating version checking into this and other Unity Connection tools as we get with Unity Tools Depot? Perhaps a Unity Connection Tools Depot program we could install on our PCs that would check for all UC applications?

Regards, Ginger

some of the connection 2.x+ tools have "check for new version" built into them (tools depot didn't actually do this, each tool does it's own checking at startup or on demand). I haven't plumbed it into all the CUC tools yet but I will as I go.

Hi -

That's awesome!

Thank you, Ginger

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: