Views
Helpful
Replies

Busy Signal

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

Hi

I wanted to know can someone point me in the right direction of where to look to fix a issue I'm having.

I'm running CUCM 8.6.2 and I changed out the IP address of my CUCM and my UCCX server this last

weekend.While I was changing out the IP address of the UCCX server I moved them to a hunt group

so that they wouldn't lose any calls, but now that it's done I cant' dial the call center from our internal

number.The external 1-800-XXX-XXXX works fine. But when you dial our Internal  22151 extension

I get a busy signal. If someone call tell where where I might start looking to fix this I would be greatly

appreicate it. Thanks in advance and have a great day and I look forward to your answer.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This is fine, make sure the Partition assigned to the TP is listed in the phone's CSS you are calling from, also make sure the CSS assigned to the TP has access to the parition assigned to the CTI RP as well as the CTI Ports used by this integration.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is the CTI Route point with 22151 DN showing registered in CUCM?

Chris

Let me check

OK Chris

I went to check the CTI route points and I have a route point that goes to 79001 which is also our call center.

And I checked the translation patterns and I have 22151 as being translated to 79001.So I called 79001 and it

dialed to the call center but when I dial 22151 I get a busy signal.So should 22151 have a CTI route point since

79001 already has one?

This is fine, make sure the Partition assigned to the TP is listed in the phone's CSS you are calling from, also make sure the CSS assigned to the TP has access to the parition assigned to the CTI RP as well as the CTI Ports used by this integration.

HTH,

Chris