cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Busy Unity ports when trying to transfer to ACD

jaywydra
Level 1
Level 1

I have a weird problem. There are 32 ports on my Unity server. The version is 4.0(3). The customer's call into the main call handler and if they hit 6, they are transferred to the route point extension (5800)for the ACD. It seems that whenever Unity tries to transfer to this number on port 29 through 32 it busies out. It only happens with the transfers. The voicemail ports are all configured the same. Has anyone ever seen this? Even viewer alarm is as follows.

Event Type: Warning

Event Source: CiscoUnity_TSP

Event Category: None

Event ID: 109

Date: 2/11/2004

Time: 9:41:54 AM

User: N/A

Computer: UNITYVM

Description:

Cisco Unity-CM TSP device 6 (Unity port 30): Failed blind transfer to extension 5800. Busy tone detected. If this is a persistent problem, it may indicate a problem on the Cisco Unity and/or Cisco Call Manager. Verify that transfers are working, and contact TAC if the problem persists.

6 Replies 6

tracy
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever find anything on this? I having some of the same issues.

Same here (device 4, port 1). I get a fast busy on the phone.

Reloading the TSP worked for me. I suggest you make sure your TSP version is at the latest. I believe 7.04 is the latest.

do have a link that has instructions on how to do this?

Follow up on the cause of this for me: the transfer to operator ch was the cause. We have multiple 0 extensions setup for different sites. Some ch's were incorrectly configure to reoute to the default operator ch instead of the custom operator ch's. Correcting where the calls route fixed it.

perrymichael
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone found a resolution to this problem I am having the same problem