Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Call Connector for microsoft dynamics CRM problem

Hello,

recently i tried to install the Connector to test the interaction with Dynamics CRM 3.0. I used the call conector version 3.0.4, CRM 3.0 ( demo virtual machine from Microsoft), 1 XP with SP2 (virtual machine). I also installed the TAPI (and the .net framework) and i tested with the windows Dialer. But when i start to install the client side on XP, i get problems. The connector can not open, or the connector opens but the connection with the Connector sever (C4server) doesn't work, or if he reach to C4server he gets Error: HTTP 404 : authentication failed.

If some one could give me some advice...

i appreciatte.

Thank you very much.

4 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: Call Connector for microsoft dynamics CRM problem

Check if you have satisfied the following requirements.

Integrates with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Releases 3.3, 3.4, and 4.0; Cisco Unified Communications Manager Releases 4.0 and 5.0; and Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Release 4.0

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps7274/products_data_sheet0900aecd8032ff6c.html

I have allready checked. I made the connector work but i still have problems with recognising and displayng the contact records using the callerID. The problem exist in the telephony part becuse the connector doesn't display anithing when i have an inbound call. The client log sais something like this:

Applying CME MakeCall bug workaround - re-monitoring the phone device

aking a phone call - dialing '343443434433'...

Msg=LINE_REPLY...

Msg=LINE_CALLSTATE; DeviceId=66338; Param1(LineCallState)=LINECALLSTATE_DISCONNECTED

ouldn't find active call with callId=66338 to terminate - can't create note

If you can give me some clue in what is wrong with mai application i appreciatte! I suppose there is problem in telephony part but...

Thanks for your reply.

Best regards.

If you're interested in an application that integrates CallManager with MS CRM without the need for TAPI, check out the following:

http://www.netelligent.com/products/interact/default.aspx

It also can do a lot more than the free CRM connector.

Hello! i have the same problem! i have make everything you said before! my problem is that i cant make a call in my clients on CRM.. i think is TAPI connections but i dondt have any error.. what you have to do to make call's ?

Views
Helpful
Replies