Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Forward on "Not Available" Hunt Group

l.colmenares
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team,

I have a Line Group with 5 members, they have on their phones the softkey for "HLog" to log off from the Hunt Group if they are not available.

How can I configure CallManager, so when all the memebrs from a Hunt List are "Not Available" I can Forward the Call to VoiceMail?

Or forward the call to Call Handler in Unity?

Thanks in advance!

Luisa

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

There two options you could use to do this. You can either configure the Hunt Pilot settings to call forward hunt on no answer to the VM pilot.

Or ideally you can simply add the VoiceMail line-group to the hunt-list used by the your specific huntgroup pilot.

Once you have done this, change the line-group settings for your hunt-group so that your hunt options are set to try next member then try next group in hunt-list.

This will then ensure that when no one is available in your line-group that the call will be routed to the second line-group in the list which is the voicemail group.

Once the call is Unity you will then need to configure your routing rules/call handlers accordingly to deliver the call to a specific subscriber greeting.

HTH

Allan.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

version????

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

There two options you could use to do this. You can either configure the Hunt Pilot settings to call forward hunt on no answer to the VM pilot.

Or ideally you can simply add the VoiceMail line-group to the hunt-list used by the your specific huntgroup pilot.

Once you have done this, change the line-group settings for your hunt-group so that your hunt options are set to try next member then try next group in hunt-list.

This will then ensure that when no one is available in your line-group that the call will be routed to the second line-group in the list which is the voicemail group.

Once the call is Unity you will then need to configure your routing rules/call handlers accordingly to deliver the call to a specific subscriber greeting.

HTH

Allan.

Thank you very much!

It sounds great. I configured that way.

Now I'm getting unity's "Welcome to Unity" Message when no buddy is available in the line group.

The BIG question now is:

Now that I have the call in Unity, How can I route that call to go to an specific CallHandler???

The call comes through any available voicemail port

Thanks in advance

If you have created a Call-Handler already, then you simply assign the dialed number as the extension.

For example if you dialed 1500 for the hunt-pilot, then assign this number to the Call-Handler.

If you are not sure of what the incoming number is in Unity, particularly if you call-forward from a DID for example, then open Call Viewer in UnityToolsDepot and dial your hunt-pilot.

The original dialed number or called party number should be the number to assign to your call-handler.

Alternatively, if you wanted it to goto a specific subscriber you could create a direct or forwarding routing rule to a particular subscriber greeting.

HTH

Allan.

Thank you very much!

I did it!

I configured on Unity a Direct Route to go to the hunt pilot number in callmanager to voicemail.

cheers!

Thanks for the rating, glad to help :-)

Allan.