Views
Helpful
Replies

Call forward to voicemail failure

ant.work
Level 1
Level 1

Quick background for you all.

Unity 3.1.6 servicing 7 CCM Clusters all working fine (CCM3.22cspH up to 3.3.5).

Adding another 3.3.5 site, users are able to dial Unity on the Pilot number, customise mailbox greetings. Things go wrong when a phone is configured to forward to VM (CFA, CFB or CFNA using the tick box). from External source the call is dropped, internally from an IP Phone the caller hears fast busy tone.

I know what you are thinking, CSS/PT missmatch. no coz you can dial unity from internally and externally but you cannot be forwarded to unity.

No this is the funny thing, if you clear the CF to VM tick box and use the VM pilot number as the the CF destination....IT WORKS!!!!!!

Things i have tried

Restarting CCM service and DB Layer Monitor service.

Changing VM port numbers.

Adding and removing vm ports.

The cluster is not live yet, Unity is being used for very basic VM usage, no fancy stuff, all call handlers are vanilla, no changes.

The previous 7 integrations have all gone without a hitch over the past 2 years. there was a recent upgrade of TSP to 7.0.4 a version compatible with 3.22c and 335 and all was/is fine.

Any ideas welcome

2 Replies 2

m.cucchi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I running the same problem with call manager 4.1.3 sr2 and Unity 4.0.(5).

I have running some traces, That you can find in attach. If i Reload the call manager server the problem disappear and all voice mail working again.

In the Sql database the flag on CFNA and CFB are set to 1 (mean that the coice mail flag is enable).

The call has been generated by extension 4009 toward 4298 and this extension has the flag to VM is for CFNA.

Any idea is appreciate.

Massimo

Hi Guys,

I am running into the same issue. Did you find a solution?

Thanks