Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Forwarding issue in CUCM 7.1.3.

Hi I’m having problems with Call Forwarding. The scenario is below what I’m trying to achieve.

Call comes in to main DN number phone, if it is not answered after 3 rings it forwards to next number configured i.e. his 2nd line. If it does not answer within 3 rings the call goes back to the voicemail.

This is use to work in my old version of Call manager but couple of days back we have upgraded to 7.1.3 & the problem started.

Any help is most appreciated.

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

So what behavior are you observing right now?

Is VM working fine if you press VM?

Does the N line you hunt has the forward to VM?

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

We are having issues right now & my VM is working fine. Actually if the line 1 is busy it should go to line 2 & if it is not answered it should reach to VM but the call is getting disconnecting before it reaches to line 2.

Thanks,

Srinivas.

Can you reach the voice mail from your second line?...check Calling Search Space.

Gabriel

Is this for all calls?

External and/or internal?

Have you tried doing a dummy change??

I mean remove the DNs from CF, save, insert the DNs in CF fields, save. Then test?

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Sorry Guys,

I was sick & out of office still today. My issue is still pending & was escalated to Cisco TCA by Manager. I'll update the post once i find the answer. Once again thanks to everyone for all the suggestions.

Thanks,

Srinivas.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: