cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

call forwarding to mobile phone

yeow_km
Level 1
Level 1

how do I configure call forwarding to mobile phone if the person did not answer the calls after 4 rings?           

10 Replies 10

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HI Yeow,

Is the phone registered to CUCM or CME ?

It is pretty simple for CUCM - set the call forward no answer setting on the Directory number page to the mobile number ( make sure to prefix 9 or any other prefix to match a Route pattern ) on CUCM.

For CME , you can use the call forward noan command.

You can find more details by searching on supportforums or google.

HTH

Manish

Alternatively to Manish's great answer (+5) you can invoke single number reach (mobile connect) feature if you are on a version that supports it.

HTH,

Chris

That's a nice alternative from Chris [+5].

Configuring SNR on CUCM

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-27111

Configuring SNR on CME

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmesnr.html

Manish

i have done the following on the CUCM, it still goes to voicemail if the call is not answered.

i m on version 9.1.2

cucm.jpg

Uncheck he Voicemail boxes in he picture. As long as the boxes are checked the desinaion number will be ignored and the forwarded call will always go o voicemail.

HTH

Manish

after I uncheck the voicemail option, it still does not goes to my mobile.

Are you rying to call from an external phone to trigger CFNA?

Is there a route pattern configured which starts with 99 or 9. , can you share the exact route pattern that you wish to use?

Manish

i managed to get it to work if I dial the full phone number.

if I dial internally, it does not work.

That's because you have left the 'Forward No Answer Internal' field blank, if you populate that one, even the internal calls would be forwarded.

HTH

Manish

it works perfectly now.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: