cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Handler / Auto Attendant dump Unity 7.x

maratimer_2
Level 1
Level 1

What is the best tool to extract all call handlers on a system?  The customer has asked for an inventory of all call handlers / auto attendants.  I understand both Audio text manager and COBRAS are available and allow you to view each individual call handler but is there a way to get a dump of all call handlers on one system in a text or CSV file which will display owner, number called, and perhaps caller input or does it all have to be done on an individual basis?  I dont need all the configuration behind each call handler at this point, just a high level inventory of them.  Thanks.

19 Replies 19

I put an updated version of the Audio Text Manager utility that has a new call handler dump function in it on the temporary download page here:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Temp/

version 1.0.0.16 has this under the File menu - it will simply dump all system call handler data (top level, greetings, transfer rules and one key rules) into a CSV file format - one line per handler.

It does include the owner(s) of the call handlers - these are aliases seperated by semicolons - owners are always users with mailboxes (distribution lists cannot be owners in Connection) - there can be no owner or many owners (no limit) so you'll have to parse that column out to find what you're looking for.

Anyway - the routines to dump that information out are pretty contained - adding new information to the output if you need it should be pretty straight forward I'd think.  Let me know if you run into any trouble with it.

Jeff-  I just gave it a go.  It works great....just what I was looking for.  Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

CURTIS HALL
Level 1
Level 1

I was curious is this utility still out there?  I have a system that I am going to update and need to dump the old handler information

I am running unity 7.0.2.  I looked at the down load spots and cant fine it,  Any help apprecieated thanks Curt

Hi

I'm pretty sure COBRAS can export/import call handlers.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Yes, COBRAS can backup call handler data and restore it (even across products and operating systems) - and yes the Dump utilities are still out there.

go to www.CiscoUnityTools.com

on the all downloads page just type "dump" into the name field and it'll filter it out for you - there's a handler dump for Unity and one for Connection if all you want is a text based dump (map) of the details.  Lots easier to just get a COBRAS backup of your system and restore the specific call handlers you want on any target system you want - it includes the recorded greetings and such - pretty handy.