Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Handler not transfering call to Call Manager extension

I have set up a call handler that gives the caller the option to transfer to the global directory (works) or to a user or the operator. These last two do not work, the system says to hold while it transfers, MOH comes on but after about 3-4 seconds the call goes busy. These extensions a are not busy but the system seems not to be able to find them. I have a TAC case open and am looking for help here as well. This is a new installation adding a new site to an existing cluster.

2 REPLIES

Re: Call Handler not transfering call to Call Manager extension

Are the DNs on Call Manager in partitions? Maybe the CSS on the Voicemail ports does not allow calls to that partition.

Are there any errors/warnings in the event log on the unity server from time that an attempted transfer is done?

Are the phones you're transferring to also subscribers in the unity system, do the transfers work when someone types in their extension to transfer from the subscriber profile?

Re: Call Handler not transfering call to Call Manager extension

Thanks, I have checked the DNs and Partitions, and Calling Search Space and all seem to be correct. There are no errors in the logs as the calls are transfering to voice mail but not ringing the extentions. Calls placed directly to these extentions function properly, ring the extension then if not answered the call goes to voice mail correctly. It is only when a client calls into the 800 number and chooses an option to transfer to a subscriber that the system does not ring the extension.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content