cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call handler transfer to call to outside??

jolo07310
Level 5
Level 5

UM 4.21 CCM4.13

We have a vendor to take a call during business hr (9am-5pm), and it should go to voice mail directly after 5pm.

Basically, I setup a callhander to play a greeting, after greeting it should transfer to the vendor (for instance 212 234-5678).

After 5pm, it should go to voice mail directly.

My problem for me now, is there anyway to tranfer call to outside??

I dont have to transfer call after greeting, I can ask caller to press 1 (input) then transfer...

What I want to achieve is that Unity is able to transfer call to outside, and take a message after 5pm.

Thanks million.

Thanks

Ken

18 Replies 18

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Ginger,

If anyone ever goes the extra mile for people, it's you!! 5 points for your great work and very kind approach :)

Classic!

Take care,

Rob

Rob...

Dont worry man.. i always give 5 points as long as put an effort in.

Ginger, you got my 5 points too along with BJ also.

By the way... the tac seems no clue also... I will use BJ's methold, use 4 digits instead of 91212 234-5678. The unity doesnt seem recongize E.164 number even I active at Restriction tables".

So i use 4 digits(for instance 1234), and create translation pattern at CCM, under "Called Party Transform Mask" enter 912122345678

Thanks guys.

Ken

Hey Ken,

No worries at all, I know that you are always very fair, this was not a comment on that at all. I have noticed over the last couple of years that when someone needs things like Labs,testing, media cd's etc. etc. Ginger always comes through :)

This was just my way of thanking Ginger for her great work!

Take care my friend!

Rob

I consider myself fortunate to be part of this Forum Community and working, although extended across the Internet, with those of you I regard as fellow collegues. Rob - You are too nice! Ken - happy to hear you got your answer as well. P.S. Happy Holidays to everyone.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: