Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Called Party Transformation Configuration

Hi Everyone

I wanted to know can someone explain to me how do I determine what Called Party Number Type should I use on my route patterns. The reason I'm asking is because I'm looking through some old route patterns for our site and for example the pattern 9.011! is configured with Called Party Number Type as Call Manager and Called Party Numbering Plan as Call Manager. I would think that since this is the pattern for international calls the number type would be international and the numbering plan would be ISDN. And then we have a pattern of 9.[2-9]XXXXXXXXX and that one is set to number type of national and numbering plan is ISDN. If someone can explain to me what should be used with certain types of patterns I would greatly appreciate it and I look forward to your responses.

Eric

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Hello!While configuring

Hello!

While configuring patterns, you should consult with your Telco, what they expect for different types of calls, because its routing can be based on Numbering plan and type.

For internal calls (intercluster), you should leave default value.

Regards,

Kirill

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Hello!While configuring

Hello!

While configuring patterns, you should consult with your Telco, what they expect for different types of calls, because its routing can be based on Numbering plan and type.

For internal calls (intercluster), you should leave default value.

Regards,

Kirill

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content