Views
Helpful
Replies

Caller ID after Auto attendant confguration

abuatiya
Level 1
Level 1

hey Everybody ,

8000 is AA DID and 1500 is voice mail pilot number .

I have completed the setup of auto attendant on our organization . When any incoming call from outside coming through the AA,It will display on the ip phone the hunt pilot of Voice Mail whic his 1500 .

6 Replies 6

abuatiya
Level 1
Level 1

8000 is AA DID and 1500 is voice mail pilot number .

I have completed the setup of auto attendant on our organization . When any incoming call from outside coming through the AA,It will display on the ip phone the hunt pilot of Voice Mail which his 1500 . I want to know how to let the external number to be displayed instead of the voice mail pilot

Any update ???

Did you ever get a response or find an answer ?

Best Regards,

Lasse,

eschulz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey there, I'll start with an overview of a transfer call flow. Suppose PhoneA calls PhoneB and then PhoneB transfers the call to PhoneC. During the transfer, A is placed on hold and B initiates a new call (consultation call) to C. For this consultation call, B is the calling party and hence C is expected to see the B's number in the display. Once B releases the transfer, A and C will be connected. At this time, C's display should be updated to show A's number.

Now, in you case I believe A is the outside caller, B is the voicemail AA, and C is the subscriber's ip phone. I think the only thing you could do to get A's number on C's display quicker would be to select blind transfers rather than supervised. If you are already using blind transfers, then I don't know of anything you can do to improve the behavior.

Regards,

Eric

hello ,

where to get blind transfer option ?

where to get blind transfer option ?

I have tryed the make the call transfer " release to switch " insted of supervised , after that i recieved the caller ID which i was looking 2 but when the phone is no answer it will not go to call handler waiting message , it was giving busy tone after some rings.

Any advise ?

Regards,