Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Caller id display for Remote destination profile

Dear all

Here is the issue

Lets take Ip phone number - 1000 , User location main board number - 2000 , User's Mobile number - 3000

1. User's mobile number 3000 is set as Remote destination which is then associated to user's ip phone line 1000 - Mobility enabled

Now whenever the user dials his mobile number from the ip phone 1000 he gets the caller id in the mobile phone as main board number - 2000

2.Eventhough the mobility/mobile connect is enabled if the mobile phone number is changed to 20001 , when the user makes call the caller id displays exact ipphone DID number.

3.Now with the same mobile number - 3000 associated to ip phone 1000 , mobility disabled / mobile connect disabled

Users gets the same - main board number - 2000

From this i can understand that CUCM takes mobile number which is associated as remote destination for ip phone number takes as single entity.So whenever the call is made to mobile phone it thinks that its internal number though its external

CUCM - 8.6.2

Is there a way to make it to work as normal mobile phone number though its associated as remote destination?

2 Replies 2

HI Mohamed.

Yes.

What i DID was:

EG

Mobile=3000

DN=2200

SNR=10703000

RoutePattern 1070.3000 (discard digits predot) to let who calls the extension 2200 to reach moble phone 3000

Route Pattern 9.3! to reach  any mobile phone (included 3000)

At sip  gateway i translated my calling number 3000 to 10703000 to let my mobile number to be recognized an my internal extension 2200 when I call from the outside company extensions and for Mobile Voice Access.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts

"The more you help the more you learn"

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Thanks for your reply Carlo

We found that its because of service parameter “Reroute Remote Destination Calls to Enterprise Number” this enables CUCM to treat the call to mobile as local call and sent to mobile phone.

Also cisco says its standard.Next step is for Telco to recognize the calling number from other locations.

Regards

Mohamed.