cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Caller Input

maratimer_2
Level 1
Level 1

We have a unity server 3.01 and 3.15, with most of the subscribers all going to a different destination when the user hits 0 during the subscriber greeting. Is there a simple way in SQL or with any of the tools to get a dump of where each subscriber is configured to route to when the caller presses the 0 key? We are deleting users from an old Unity 3.x system and importing them as new users in 4.05 but need to replicate thier old settings. Is there an easier way to do this? I looked at the bulk call handler which works with a CSV file, but is there an easy way to get the CSV file with the 0# info in it?As well, I looked at the call handler report but that doesnt list the users, just the CH and destination.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

Using the Subscriber Information Dump tool, you can create a CSV report - select Alias and Caller Input Actions as a minimum. It's in the Unity Tools Deport under Administration Tools. I don't have a 3.1 system anymore, but I believe these were available options. The input keys are listed from left to right in the CSV, starting with key 0 at the left. If the value says Ignore, the key has not been set.

Ginger

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

Using the Subscriber Information Dump tool, you can create a CSV report - select Alias and Caller Input Actions as a minimum. It's in the Unity Tools Deport under Administration Tools. I don't have a 3.1 system anymore, but I believe these were available options. The input keys are listed from left to right in the CSV, starting with key 0 at the left. If the value says Ignore, the key has not been set.

Ginger

Ginger, this is exactly what I need. I have used this tool hundreds of times, for some many other fields - I guess I just never saw this one (it was never a requirement). I looked at the other tools when it was right under my nose to begin with - thank you thank you!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: