cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Callers not able to dial an extension from IPCC Script application

dawnpiazza
Level 1
Level 1

When callers dial our main number and input an extension, the calls are not always transferred to the extension.  Sometimes the call goes through with no problem but other times, the call will be sent back to the main script.

I originally thought this was a problem with the interdigit timer setting on the script but it does not appear to be the case.

While testing, I called from both a desk phone within the organization and my cell phone.  When calling from my desk phone, sometimes the call went through and other times it did not.  When calling from my cell phone, the call went through every time.

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Sounds like you have DTMF issues, you'll need to look at UCCX MIVR logs to see if DTMFs are being receive, and possibly on CUCM SDL logs to see if they are sent from phone.

Chris,

Thank you for your response. I spoke to our vendor and he suggested that we change the DTMF setting on the gateway to Out of Band rather than Current GW Configuration.  He said that Cisco TAC had suggested that for another client.  Does this sound right to you?  It does not appear that the DTMFs are being sent.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: