cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager 4.2.3 with multiple Unity Servers

rafael.cortes_2
Level 1
Level 1

We are running CCM 4.2.3 with Unified Messaging 4.2.1 with Exchange 2003. We want to add a second location to the same CallManager, which is running a completely separate Exchange 2003 server. Is it possible to have CCM communicate with 2 completely separate Exchange 2003 servers (different AD domains)?

Thanks in advance.

Rafael COrtes

3 Replies 3

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

Well your question is a bit hard to understand to me. If you are asking if you can integrate 2 unity boxes attaches to 2 seperate domains your answer is a a definate yes. If you are asking if you can integrate CCM 4.2.3 to 2 different ad domains for corporate directory, then no.

HTH, please rate useful posts..

Chad

I am sorry for not being totally clear. I meant having 2 Unity servers attached to 2 different Exchange 2003 servers on 2 separate domains. Is it just a matter of using separate partitions and calling search spaces when creating voice mail ports on CCM? On the Unity server I am guessing you go through the Telephone Integration Manager Tool. Is this the proper way to set this up?

Thanks

Rafael

yes, you can have 2 unity servers attached to the same CCM. just as you mention create a separate integration per server in CUCM

i have 4 unity's attached to a lab server and 4 vm profiles and it's working just fine

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate