cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Callmanager

Hi

I have entered details into my callmanager 8.0.2, which l am using to practise at home, what command can l enter into the callmanager to wipe off the whole info and enter new info into it all over again.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Callmanager

Which info are you referring to?

There is no wipe all configuration command on CUCM, you will either need to remove all configuration separately or rebuild it.  If you need to perform this type of cleanup frequently I suggest you take a backup after clean install and use that backup for future restores.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Cisco Employee

Callmanager

No, there is no way to remove all the info from CUCM in just one magical step. Other than hitting Delete for everything you've configured... you're looking at a server rebuild to get back to zero.

Then as already suggested, before anything!!, configure a backup from that moment so you can just restore in the future.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Callmanager

Which info are you referring to?

There is no wipe all configuration command on CUCM, you will either need to remove all configuration separately or rebuild it.  If you need to perform this type of cleanup frequently I suggest you take a backup after clean install and use that backup for future restores.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Community Member

Callmanager

Hi Chris,

l have entered some info into the callmanager 8.0.2 that l have setup. I don't want to setup the callmanager all over again. I taught there is way that the details that l have inserted could be remove from the callmanager 8.0.2 that l setup. I want to attach the swith, router and ip phones to ring  so that l could to be perfect that is why am asking if there is a command under the "utils" cammand which l can use, just like when you erase startup-config and reload the router to have a clean router without any config inside it.

Cisco Employee

Callmanager

No, there is no way to remove all the info from CUCM in just one magical step. Other than hitting Delete for everything you've configured... you're looking at a server rebuild to get back to zero.

Then as already suggested, before anything!!, configure a backup from that moment so you can just restore in the future.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content